Hydraulic Connect – For Quick Connections
Knurled handle to give an anti-slip surface when using gloves or greasy hands
- Option to colour code for easy identification of hydraulic lines.
- You can see at a glance were you hose fits.
- Less waisted time.
- Prevents hoses being connected incorrectly.
- Light weight aluminium “200g”
- Makes life easier for the operator with quick change over of implements.
- Various male thread options available.
HPR Pressure Relief Tools
A very common problem when a machine or implement is left unused the hydraulic pressure in the hoses can build up to a point were the quick couplings cant be connected. The wrong way to release the pressure is to hit the poppet in the couplers with a hammer or similar tool. This can damage the coupler to the extent were it has to be replaced. Another dangerous way is to loosen the connection, this can be very dangerous to the person (Oil Injection) and also damages the environment.
The HPR tool can relieve the pressure in seconds with a few turns of the handle.
There is a machined groove to guide the residual oil safely either into a receptacle or simply use a cloth to catch the small amount of oil.